How to apply:
- Choose the option from the drop down menu that best fits your desired level of participation with Athletes in Action Baseball.
- If you do not have a myAIA login, you must register before signing in.
- After you sign in, there will be an option of what you are looking to fill out an application for.
- Choose the baseball option, and when it asks for your position, be sure to mark it.
- If you are a player, put your literal postion on the baseball field.
- If you are a coach, be sure to mention if you are a hitting or pitching coach.
- If you are applying to be an Assistant GM, SID, Broadcaster, or Intern on a summer team, mark accordingly.
- Lastly, if you are looking to do a long term (3 months or longer) internship, list your position as Internship.
- Click here to go start an application today.
- Player applies online (it is not a commitment to fill out an application).
- Player references will be automatically sent out by email to your listed references (be sure to include their email).
- Athletes in Action Baseball Staff will review your application.
- Applicant is notified of acceptance by email.
- Applicant is called and notified of which team/project they have been accepted to, and will be able to ask any questions.
- Player commits for the upcoming summer.
If at any point you need assistance in filling out an application, or more information on the application process, please contact us at (937)352-1000 or by email at email@example.com